Then back to work and major catch up mode. Thank god I only work 3 days.
Then yesterday was Friday, my weekend starts and a crafting afternoon with my chums on Skype having a catch up and a bit of a giggle.
Today starts a new challenge over at Crafting at the Weekend. The challenge is 'Anything Goes'.
Our sponsors are:
My Shopping List
Henry digi stamp from Crafty Sentiment Designs.
blue backing paper from tattered lace magazine
leaf dies from Sue Wilson
Flowers from tattered lace and tonic
persimmon distress inks.
- mat and layer yellow card, blue backing paper.
- cut a strip of yellow card and another smaller mat of blue spotted backing paper
- cut a large rectangle of yellow card and another smaller mat of blue spotting backing paper
- colour in image using various markers and die cut using Xcut die
- cut a faux mat in yellow using the xcut die
- die cut flowers and leaves.
- ink flowers using a brush and distress ink
When you have finished making your creation this weekend, please pop over to Crafting at the Weekend challenge and take part, with some lovely prizes it is not to be missed. Just follow the link here.
Hope you enjoy my use of this digi and I look forward to seeing your projects over at the challenge.
You take care and see you all soon.