Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Saturday 31 May 2014

Crafting at the Weekend - Challenge 2.

 
 
 
 
 
Good morning all. Today is the start of a new challenge over at Crafting at the Weekend.

This is a monthly challenge and is 'Anything Goes'.
 
Our Sponsors
Sunrise Crafts
Sunrise Crafts Ltd
 
Aurella 27
 
 NikkiBurnetteArt
 
Nicecrane Designs
 
My sample for this challenge and today's post is an image from Nicecrane Designs which I took into my Serif Craft Artist programme and used various wedding digi kits I had in my stash. 
 
I call it my stash because to me that's exactly what it is, my digi stash.  Loads of backing papers, materials, embellishments and even layouts if I loose my mojo.
 
I haven't listed the digi kits basically because you could use any you have. I started with my image and worked around that, choosing colours from the image.
 
The best thing about using Serif Craft Artist is I can sit on the sofa, watching the tv and design my card.  I can change my mind as often as I want to and waste nothing.  Only when I am completely satisfied do I print it out.  I can also do my insert at the same time and put something onto the rear of my card too.
 
Now this doesn't mean I don't craft the 'other' way because I do as regular visitors will confirm, I also 'cross dress' so to speak, which is also good.  That's what I like about crafting - NOTHING IS WRONG.  You do whatever makes you happy and what you like and the main thing is to ENJOY YOURSELF.
 
When you have finished making whatever you have made, please pop over to Crafting at the Weekend challenge and take part, with some lovely prizes it is not to be missed. Just follow the link here.

Thank you for taking a peep at my blog and good luck with the challenge.
  

1 comment: