Hi there everyone, how are you all? Gosh I have finally got my mojo back. Clearly it went on holiday and failed to tell me!
So, onto today's post which is a cute little lady called 'Teddy Bear Emma' and she is from Papernest Dolls. Now I have introduced her, she is adorning today's card to introduce the BRAND NEW 'Anything Goes' challenge starting today over at Crafting from the Heart. This is our fortnightly challenge so do pop over and enter as there are some super prizes from: -
Offering a prize of $25 voucher
Offering a Prize of 7 digi images
Copics:- E00 | E000 | E01 | E50 | E53 | E57 | E71 | E74 | R00 | R02 | R05 | C3 | B26
8x8 plain white card blank
White centura pearl card
Patterned paper from craftwork cards - kitsch paper pad
Embossilicious A4 embossing folder
Sue Wilson bow die
- I matted some red card onto your white base card, I always go 5cms smaller
- I then cut a piece of white centura pearl card 5cms small than the red mat and ran through my embossalicious folder.
- In a similar way I matted and layered some more red card, white centura pearl card and pattered paper, finally finishing with my fancy topper base using my tonic die.
- I coloured in my sweet 'Emma' using copics listed above. I then cut her out, shaped her a little and placed her onto my topper with silicone glue.
- I then die cut my bow using Sue Wilson bow die - these are brilliant for me as I am useless tying bows.
No flowers on this card as felt they would detract from the main image and topper. I do hope you agree and like my sample for this challenge and it has given you some ideas.
For more ideas do pop over to the blog at Crafting from the Heart to see what the rest of our design team have created and don't forget to join in the fun and enter your own creation.
Can I also say that we have a Facebook page, where there is other ' just for fun' challenges, so if you are not already a member of the group, I urge you to pop over and join us.
The winners and Top 3 from the last challenge can be found here.
Thank you for stopping by. See you again I hope and do take care.