Well today starts a new challenge over at Crafting from the Heart. Today is challenge 19 is Anything Goes and
Our Sponsors are
A day For Daisies
Offering a prize of $12 voucher
Offering a prize of 3 digi images
For my sample I chose an image from Dilly Beans. I think this image is one of those that can be coloured in by anyone whether you are a beginner or advanced and it will look stunning and for a beginner give you the confidence to carry on with your colouring.
My Shopping List
Dilly Beans Aidyanns Hat Digi Stamp
Copics: - E000 | E00 | E01 | E31 | E35 | E57
W1 | W3 | W5 | R81 | R85 | R46 | B21 | B26 | B23 | YR30
Embossilicious leaves embossing folder A4
Co'Ordinations white wash card collection
Plain white C5 card base
Plain black card
Marianne leaf dies
Spellbinder d-lites leave die
Tonic petal pairs punches
- I decided on a C5 card and used a plain white one followed by some matting with black card.
- I then embossed a piece of co'ordinations white wash card using my A4 embossalicious folder called tumbling leaves I think - a very useful folder to have in your stash.
- As I was using co'ordinations I sanded that down to highlight the embossing.
- I had printed my image out a couple of days before as I find this allows the ink to be well dried, although I still get some bleeding. I then coloured her in using the copics listed above.
- I cut her out slightly outside the frame but you could just cut the frame off, cut her out or she would be ideal for decoupage too.
- I then matted her onto some black card and used some pearl gems either side for a bit of bling.
- Of course me being me I just had to put some flowers on!
- I did put some black ribbon around my co'ordinations and some pink ribbon and then fixed it to my card.
- My flowers are made using tonic petal pairs in plain centura pearl and then brushed with your inks.
- The leaves are a mixture from spellbinders d-lites and Marianne.
For more ideas do pop over to the blog at Crafting from the Heart to see what the rest of our design team have created and don't forget to join in the fun and enter your own creation.
Can I also say that we have a Facebook page, where there is other ' just for fun' challenges, so if you are not already a member of the group, I urge you to pop over and join us.
The winners and Top 3 from the last challenge can be found here.
Thank you for stopping by. See you again I hope and do take care.