Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Saturday 22 February 2014

Wendy's Birthday

 Hi there crafters and followers, HAPPY SATURDAY.

I have to admit it is quite nice weather here in Birmingham.  Sunny, a little chilly but DRY, well it is at  the moment.  A touch windy but hopefully no rain today, mind you I won't hold my breath!

I am excited to tell you about a super new challenge that will be starting in April.  You can find out all about it at Crafting At The Weekend.  Do pop over and have a look, don't forget to follow so you won't miss any of the super challenges that will be coming.

Now, to my post for today, it was my dear friend, Wendy's, birthday last week and a special card had to be made, besides, she loves my cards so it always has to be extra special.  Mind you she is a friend so she could be biased I suppose - hee hee.

I have used lots of dies, in fact all dies.  Spellbinders, tonic and some signature ones, just to show that you can use all makes of die and they will all compliment each other.  Plus an embossalicious embossing folder.

Hope you like this one, and now I will be off to do some crafting, I love Saturday's as it is one of the few afternoons I get to craft.

See you soon and take care.


3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card, Kandy.....love all the different die-cuts xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Kandy. I love the dies you have used.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete