Good morning crafters and followers. Monday morning again and I do hope that where ever you are the weather is calming down. I know we say, 'ooo rain, good day to craft' but come on I can craft without rain so could it stop now please!
My post today is my DT sample for the brand new Crafting from the Heart challenge which starts today and the theme is 'Anything Goes/Use Flowers'.
Our Sponsors are
prize - $15 Voucher
prize - 3 digisMy Shopping List
Copic pens = B24; Y28; Y17; Y02; YR61; V04; BV00; BV02;G94; YR02; R85; E23; RV04; BV08
8x8 white base card
Royal blue and yellow card
Tonic square scalloped edge die
Tattered lace die - lacy rose and leaf set
Memory box holly edge die
Digi stamp from Aurora Wings
- I coloured my image in first using the above listed copics.
- I then had to sit and look at it for ages as, to be honest, I had no idea what I was going to do. I finally decided to cut a frame using my tonic scalloped edge square die from the royal blue card.
- Some matting and layering with more blue card and some white card finished off my basic layout.
- I then found some pearlised paper in my stash and cut 12 pieces using the tattered lace rose die and made my roses.
- I cut two holly edges and a couple of leaves from the yellow and placed all of that onto my card
Can I also say that we have a Facebook page, where there is other just for fun challenges, so if you are not already a member of the group, I urge you to pop over and join us.
The winners and Top 3 from the last challenge can be found here.