Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Fantastic Florals

 
Good afternoon everyone.  Well I have had a good day, did okay at my slimming class followed by a nice coffee with friends and back home to a lunch cooked by my wonderful husband and then a couple of hours crafting.  Must make the most of it as I am back at work tomorrow.  I have to admit it has been nice having a couple of extra crafting hours this week.
 
 
I don't know about you but I am always stuck for layouts so when all else fails I go to Paper Playful and see what they have for layouts etc.  That is where my layout came from. 

My Shopping List

 Fantastic floral stamps from chocolate barouque
Cosmic shimmer persian sea aurora embossing power
Couture creations encaustic embossing folder
Blue card
White Card
Versamark ink pad
Spellbinders 5x7 matting basics
Martha stewart border punch

Actually it is a very simple card to make, it took me longer to decide which stamps to use that it did to make it.  Isn't that often the way!

Hope you like it and do take care.

Thanks for stopping by.

I have entered this card into the following challenge: -

14 comments:

  1. lol I know what you mean about choosing what to use. This is very elegant and stylish love the embossing folder in the background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love your take on AHSC sketch. Love the stamping and embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That embossing is gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by AHSC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card. Love how the embossed part of the card compliments the stamped flowers. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and layout Kandy. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely, I really love the embossing folder used. Great job. Thanks for joining us and playing along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cleanness to this! The white and blue is lovely! Fabulous project, thanks for sharing at Love to Create this week! Mo dt x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely CAS card! Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge over at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the nice clean line of this card.Very delicate looking. Great job. Thanks for playing along with us at AHSC!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad I'm not the only one who spends ages choosing what to play with! Lovely card and the embossing folder really sets off the stamp. Thanks for playing at Incy Wincy Designs this week!
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the look of this card and the colours. Thanks for joining us at AHSC

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the embossing and minimal use of colour! Great card and thank you for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card, I love the simplicity of it! Thanks for playing along at AHSC!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card!! Love the colors!! thanks for playing us with at AHSC :)

    ReplyDelete