Today's post is my DT sample for the brand new challenge over at Stampin With The Dragon. Winter Blues is the theme and yes you guessed it your entry should be primarily blue.
My Shopping List
Jiggy digi stamp
Backing Papers - Baby Dayz Mini Theme
8x8 plain white card blank
EK success circle cutter
Spellbinders labels 17
WeRMemoryKeepers Alphabet stamps
Versafine majestic blue ink
Faded jeans distress ink
6 black buttons
Copic marker pens - B97 | B93 | B97 | YR00
- Take one 8x8 white card blank and mat some lemon card on it.
- Print out the two backing papers from Baby Dayz Mini Theme and then cut one into a circle and one into a square.
- Die cut a piece of white centura pearl card using spellbinders labels 17 and distress around the edges using faded jeans distress ink.
- Position them onto your card.
- Stamp our 'Cool Dude' with alphabet stamps using versafine majestic blue ink and clear embossing power. Cut them out into two squares and position onto card.
- Fix bakers twine into buttons and fix buttons onto card.
- Finally colour your Jiggy digi stamp using copic markers and cut out.
- Shape Jiggy and place him onto the spellbinder shape and fix.
The prize for the winner is a £5 voucher to the
You may want to check out the following too: -Links:
STORE: Stamping Dragon Design: http://dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/
Challenge blog: Stamping with the Dragon: http://stampingwithdragon.blogspot.ie/
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/427447597324391/
Sister blog: The Dragons Den: http://stampingdragondesigns.blogspot.ie/
Take care and see you soon. Don't forget to enter the challenge and Good Luck.