Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 24 September 2012

Julie

Good morning fellow crafters and followers.  Monday morning again, doesn't it come around quickly.  Mind you I do think this year is flying by, October is almost on us and then it will be Christmas, phew.
My post today is Julie from Jayne Nesterenko's Patchwork Polly range.  A beautiful stamp range and one I use again and again.
I started with a cream 6x6 card, matted some green card on to that.  I then stamped, in walnut distress ink, 4 patchwork squares, which are part and parcel of this stamp set.  I die cut three oval shaps in cream, green and orange and layered those up.  I then stamped my image with versafine ink and clear embossed it.  I have watercoloured this image so it is stamped on watercolour card.  I then cut her out, shaped her and placed her onto the oval diecut.  Her little dog and satchel are also part of Julie's stamp set.  The flower in the corner is a diecut from marianne dies. 
Hope you enjoy this post and thank you for stopping my.  Take care.

1 comment: