Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Sunday 2 September 2012

Jean

Hi crafters and followers.  If my scheduling is working okay then today should be Sunday and I do hope you are all having a relaxing day.
Another special order for a lady called Jean who had just retired and was going to be working in her greenhouse growing flowers.  Her favourite colour was also purple. 
The backing paper on this one is again from a Jo Sheen CD.  The image is a digi stamp which was printed out onto watercolour card and the watercoloured using whisper pens.  Jean's name is stamped and embossed onto plain purple card using another patterned alphabeth set from Dimension Stamps.  I happen to know Jean was thrilled with this card as the order was from a friend so I had some feedback.
I hope you like this as much as she did.  You take care and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments: