Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Tuesday 25 September 2012

April Showers

Good evening crafters and followers.  Hope you are well today.  Another awful day here in the West Midlands, still I have had a lovely lunch with friends so it has not been too bad.  We took a friend who was 80 years old last week to lunch at the local garden centre.  We all had a lovely lunch and really good chinwag.
Today's post is another stamp from the Adorables range by Jayne Nesterenko.  This one was called April Showers and it seemed appropriate for today, although it's not April it is raining.
I stamped Miss April with versafine ink and clear embossed.  The pussy cat is a separate stamp as are the showers, you can really build a story with Jayne's stamps.  I then watercoloured her in with whisper pens.  The backing paper if also from the adorables range but from the CD produced by Crafters Companion and I have to admit the papers are definitely 'adorable'.  The border is a martha stewart punch and the sentiment was also part of the adorables range of stamps.  Definitely worth a look girls.
Well I hope you enjoy the rest of your day and thank you for stopping by and taking a peek at my blog.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment