Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Friday 28 September 2012

Anyone for Cake

Good evening crafters and followers.  Well Friday is here again, yippee.  I have had a lovely day with my mom today.  We went to the hairdressers and then we went out for lunch as an early birthday celebration - her birthday is on Tuesday next week and unfortunately I have a prior committment which I am unable to alter so we went today.  Now I am settling down for some crafting.
My post today is a simple design but hopefully very effective.  The stamp is a clear stamp from Cuddly Buddly.  She was stamped with versafine and then clear embossed then watercoloured with whisper pens.  The flowers and leaves are all marianne dies.  Unfortunately I cannot remember where the backing paper came from, I know it was off a cd but I can't remember whether it was joanna sheen or rob adams.
Well hope you like this one.  Thanks for stopping by and take care.

2 comments: