Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 8 January 2018

The Dress

Good morning folks.

Hope you are having a good day.  Mine is mixed today, first day back to work after the Christmas break so it is hard to get back into it after 3 weeks practising to be retired.

Hey ho, has to be done, how else will I pay for more crafty bits and pieces!

We start a new challenge at Crafting from the Heart today

Challenge 189 is the usual 'Always Anything Goes'

Our sponsor for this challenge is



I am using a digi stamp called 'The Dress'.  I picked this one because I thought it would can be used for many occasions including Weddings.

During Christmas I have been playing with backgrounds using my pixie powders.  A big favourite because of the versatility.

I started by die cutting my background using Sue Wilsons New Zealand Collection Background die.  I then placed that over a piece of pixie powder background I had made.

The frame is made using spellbinders 5x7 layering sets - both of them.  They are actually excellent for this background and the others I bought in the set so that was a big bonus.

I have coloured my image using my copic sketch marker pens and then fussy cut her out.

A simple sentiment embossed in cosmic shimmer gold detail embossing powder die cut using a spellbinders set of dies and also making a faux mat.  All then finished off with some apple green Tonic Nuvo drops.

I have chosen to make this as a birthday card for someone, can't say who as her birthday is later in the year, however, this image would look lovely as a wedding card especially if you new the colours the bride had chosen.

To see more ideas from our design team who are using other images from our sponsor follow the link HERE.

Also don't forget our Facebook page.

That's all today and thank you for visiting.

Hope to see you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment