Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Sunday 7 January 2018

Happy Birthday Sharon

Good morning folks.

My post today is the birthday card I made for a mate at my Slimming World meeting and it is her birthday today so HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARON.

A few months ago I completely lost my mojo so followed some advice I had heard from Julia Watts and had an afternoon of making backgrounds.  Mainly using my masks and cosmic shimmer glitter pastes.

I have used a mask and some cosmic shimmer texture glitter paste - graceful pink from Phill Martin.  I have used dies from Creative Expressions including the noble double pierced square dies to make the frame.  The stamp is from Phill Martin's Lavish Leaves collection.

The flower is a stamp called Large Jewel Flower from Chloe's Creative Crafts which I have stamped and embossed using embossing powder - Graceful Pink and finished off with some black Tonic Nuvo Drops.

I stamped the name again using the alphabet set of stamps from Phill Martin.  All the word stamping is black versafine.

Thanks for visiting today and hope to see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment