Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 15 January 2018

Happy Birthday Joanne



Good morning.  Another pink card from me this month.  Today is the birthday of my friend Joanne,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO.

I have used another background again a mask and Graceful Pink Texture Sparkle Paste.  Dies are from Creative Expressions. 

Flowers are stamps from Honey Doo Crafts stamped onto vellum using Graceful Pink embossing powder and finished off with Tonic Nuvo Drops.

I have also embossed the backing using an A4 embossing folder again from Creative Expressions.

Thanks for visiting today.


No comments:

Post a Comment