Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Thursday 1 September 2016

Smell the Flowers

Good morning folks.  Well 1st September today and here in the midlands we still have summer type weather.  Mind you I have always found that the weather in September is often nicer than earlier in the year.    

A new challenge begins today at Creative Ladybirds.

Our theme is the usual 'Always AnythingGoes'.

Our sponsor is


After printing out my image I coloured her in using spectrum noir pencils, not something I use very often other than highlighting but they were nice to work with.
I did some matting and layering using an embosslicious embossing folder followed by cutting a frame from my double pierced circle dies.

My flowers are stamps from Chloes Creative Cards and Princess Pink WOW embossing powder. I finished my card off with some nuvo pearl drops and some pink gems.  I know I do love my flowers don't I?

For more ideas from our design team and to see more digi stamps from our sponsor follow the link HERE to our challenge blog.  Don't forget to enter your own project too.

Thanks for visiting today.  See you soon, I hope.

Take care.



No comments:

Post a Comment