Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Friday 2 September 2016

Autumn Vines


Good morning.  Hope you are all well this morning?

As you know I love Fridays, my weekend starts although this morning I have to take my car for its' service but once I have that expense over and done with! I shall be hopefully doing some crafting this afternoon.

We do start a new challenge at 


Challenge 117 Theme is 'FALL COLOURS'


I have been playing with my new background stamp from Justrite called 'Autumn Vines'.

It is a beautiful stamp and I have used a layout from one of Julia Watts shows on Hochanda.  

I stamped my image onto black card with gliding flake glue and used some gilding flakes from Indigo Blu.  I have kept it simple with an pumpkin colour frame cut using my double pierced rectangle dies.

I created another background using plain white card and spritzing with Phil Martin Cosmic Shimmer Ink - Chic Pumpkin.  I have also used Chic Pumpkin embossing powder to stamp my flower.  The flower stamp is a Dreamees stamp.  I then die cut some leaves using another die from Sue Wilson and a sentiment using the Frames and Tags Collection Pierced Flag dies.

To see more ideas from our design team just follow the link above or HERE and don't forget to enter your own project into the challenge.

Thank for your visiting today and I hope to see you again soon.

Take care.



1 comment: