Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Thursday 8 September 2016

Bucket of Daisies


Good morning all.

A new challenge begins at Crafty Girls Creations today.

Theme is 'Always Anything Goes'

Our sponsor is


I have chosen to use a digi stamp from our sponsor called 'Bloomin Bucket'.

A beautiful stamp to colour in.  I have used my copic markes as follows -

C3 | C5 | C7
Y38 | Y00 | Y04
G94

I picked the layout from a craft magazine.  I have stamped my own background using some daisy stamps and leaf stamps with colour cloud lemon meringue and chic moss.  The flag tags were left over bits from a background I had made using pixie powders.  My flowers are stamps from Dawn Bibby which I forgot I had.

To see more digi stamps from our sponsor made by our DT follow the link HERE to our challenge blog where you can also enter your own project.

Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment