Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Sunday 1 November 2015

Winter Cardigan Shoujo.

Good morning folks.  Hope you enjoyed your Halloween, if you celebrated it I know some do and some don't.

Today we start a new challenge at Creative-Ladybirds Creations.

Challenge 9 is Anything Goes.

Our Sponsors are



I have chosen a digi image from Lemon Shortbread this challenge called Winter Cardigan Shoujo

Once printed I scanned her in to my BSC on the 'direct to cut' and fussy cut her out with a 1mm allowance.  I also cut a mat in red with a 2mm allowance.

 I coloured her in using copics. When I was colouring I hadn't got a clue what I was going to make.  I am suffering with a cold and to be honest was feeling pretty miserable so I chose the colours that cheered me up.

I decided to make a C5 card and matted some red onto my base.  I then cut a white mat on 'Brian' my BSC followed by a square mat of paper which was from my crafty stash.

My flower is Christmas Rose stamp from Chloe Creative Cards using WOW Sparkling Snow embossing powder.  I stamped 2 large and two medium onto red parchment. Once cut I put a valley fold down each leaf.

In the centre is a sparkler, which I made using my glue gun and some glitter.  I splodged some glue onto my glass mat and covered it with white glitter.  If you have watched Jodie Johnson from Tonic Studios on Create and Craft - she came up with this idea.  Definitely cheaper than buying them.

The leaves are ivy leaves from Sue Wilson Creative Expressions.
To finish I used red nuvo pearl drops.

To see more samples from our design team, and to enter your own creation into the challenge follow the link HERE to our blog.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and for a any comments you choose to leave they are always much appreciated.

Take care and see you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment