Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 16 November 2015

Merry Christmas Mixie


Good morning folks, how are you all?  Gosh what a miserable weekend weather wise, well at least it was here in Birmingham.  Rain, rain and more rain and it did go distinctly chilly but warmed up by Saturday night.

Well, we start a new challenge at Crafting From The Heart.

Challenge 86 is, as always, 'Anything Goes'.

Our Sponsor is



I used an image from our sponsor called 'Mixie' and she is a delightful little Mixie'

I coloured her in using a mixture of copic sketch markers for the hair and skin with Sakura pens for the clothing to give that bit of sparkle.

I then die cut her using spellbinders circle die and matted onto some blue mirri also a spellbinders die.

I have started with a 7x7 cream base card, matted some a mat of cream which I have pricked around the edges.  I then matted a smalled piece of pealescent blue card which has been embossed using a music embossilicious embossing folder.

I cut a smaller piece of cream card which I die cut using a border die from Sue Wilson.

My flowers were stamped using 'Christmas Rose' stamp from Chloe Creative Cards and some WOW powders also from Chloe.  The leaves were dies from Sue Wilson which after cutting and embossing I inked through the die using one of the new blue colours from Tim Holtz.

I then finished off with some nuvo pearl drops in the silver.

To see more samples from the rest of our design team and to enter your own creation into the challenge follow the link HERE.

We also have a Facebook page which you can join and see some beautiful creations from other crafters plus enter the challenge held on there too.

Thats all for today folks.  Thank you for stopping by and for your comments.

Take care and see you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment