Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 22 June 2015

My Fair Lady



Hi everyone, we are having a blog hop over at 

You should have arrived here via Sue Blog - http://applejackcardsbysue.blogspot.co.uk/

Here is my DT make 
I have used a lovely digi image from Sassy Studios who is one of our sponsors for this hop.
The image I chose to use is called My Fair Lady and she was a delight to colour in.  I used my chameleon pens and couldn't resist adding some glitter on the feathers. I have also used a selection of dies from tonic studios and tattered lace plus an embossing folder from tattered lace.

Also sponsoring our challenge is: -


The next lady to visit is Carla - http://carla-writes.blogspot.com/


Here is the list of DT members that are taking part. In case you get lost on the way.




Happy hopping x

I have entered this card into the following challenge: -
ATW Challenge - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes



27 comments:

  1. This is so elegant. Loving the image with the beautiful shading and the gorgeous swirls and pearls and that flower is just stunning.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. always loved this image and the added embossing enhances it. off to hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Kandis, love this image and beautiful design and embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is a gorgeous card the image and the flower are beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Kandis, love the image and the great colours.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Kandy! I love the image & the gorgeous embossing!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the elegant image , beautiful flower and embossed background
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. TFS in the hop. Wonderful coloring on this Fair Lady. Love the dies, esp the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card! Love the colours! !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! I can't wait to hop to the next stop and see more creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of the texture that you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely card! Having a nice hopping here now!
    Hugs, Sande xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Kandy! Your link doesn't work on Sue's blog; just thought you might want to know. I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog as well. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your link doesn't work for Carla. Just thought you might want to know. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this Kandy! A very elegant card, like the embossing and pretty die cuts!

    Thanks for a great hop as well.
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is fab. Love the embossing and the details with the flower, diecuts and colours. Thanks for playing at 613 Avenue Create and good luck. Hope to see you back sunday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member 613 Avenue Create xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card. Love all the details and soft colours. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you back soon.
    Cheers,
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely make. Love all the detail. Thanks for sharing on your blog hop.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete