Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 1 June 2015

Cup of Joy for Friends

Good morning.  Monday 1st June, gosh isn't this year going fast?  Apparently here in UK we are forecast for a heat wave during June.  Well that's what google says but please folks, nobody go holding your breath will you - LOL.

A new challenge starts today at Creative Ladybirds Creations.  The theme is 'Anything Goes' and our sponsor is: -



My Shopping List
C5 card blank
yellow card
white card
chameleon pens
great almanzo couture creations embossing folder
ribbon
cobalt blue cosmic shimmer pva glue

This digi kit was a super choice as it comes with the image and loads of sentiments.  I used my craft artist programme and placed my sentiment which was then printed out.  I then embossed just the top half of the card and covered the join up with the ribbon.

Quite a simple layout really but I hope you like it.

If you want to see more samples from our design team please follow the link HERE.  Don't forget to enter your card or project into the challenge.  There is a super prize to be won from our sponsor.

Thank you for stopping by and for any comments you choose to leave.  Take care and see you all soon.

I have entered this card into the following challenge: -




4 comments:

  1. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty- love the embossing...good luck with your entry at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! I love the flowers!!! Great job! Thanks you for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges. Kemly Sc. DT.

    ReplyDelete