Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 15 June 2015

Lazy Pillow Cat


Good morning fellow crafters and followers.  Hope you are all well this bright and fine day?

Today we start a new monthly challenge at Crafty Girlz.  
Challenge Three has a theme of Anything Goes / Colours of flags of your Country if you would like to follow a theme.

Our sponsor for this challenge is: -


I have chosen this month to follow the theme and as I live in England within the United Kingdom I have chosen the colours of red/white and blue.

The digi stamp I have used is from our sponsor SLS Lines and is called 'Lazy Pillow Cat'.

I always print my digi images onto copic x-press it smooth card and overnight.  I scanned my image into my brother snc, placed a 1mm seam allowance and fussy cut it out.  I coloured my cat with chameleon pens.

I have used a 7x7 kraft card base followed by a plain piece of white card which I have pricked around.  I the printed some patterned card using a serif digi kit called Furry Friends.  I have used a tonic verso die to cut the fancy frame and finished off with some Nuvo crystal drops in pearl white and navy blue.

If you want to see more samples from our design team just follow the link HERE to our blog where you can also enter for a chance win a prize from our sponsor.

Thank you for checking out my blog.  Hope to see you very soon.  Take care.

I have entered this card into the following challenge: -


2 comments:

  1. Love this very much Kandis, love my little fur babies and this kitty looks like mine.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete