Hi everyone, the day has finally arrived, our new challenge at Crafting at the Weekend starts TODAY. It is a monthly challenge and the theme is Anything Goes with our fantastic sponsors
My card for our new challenge is using a design called Nicole from Ditzi Digi one or our sponsors. She was beautiful to colour in and I do hope you like her.
My Shopping List
Ditzi Digi - design Nicole
Copics = E0000 | E00 | E21 | E04 | E31 | B23 | B24 | B29 | YR20 | YR23 | Y21
Tattered Lace - Marguerite flower die
Spellbinders Resplendant Rectangles and 5x7 matting basics
Tim Holtz distress inks - squeezed lemonade and salty ocean
Embossilicious embossing folder
That Special Touch masks - doodle daisies and doodle squares
- I used an 8x8 plain white base card.
- Matted a piece of blue card followed by a piece of white centura card which I embossed using an embossilicious folder.
- Before embossing I made a 'messy' background using two masks and some distress inks. A little tip - allow to dry though before embossing.
- 'Nicole' was coloured in using copic markers listed above and then die cut out using spellbinders dies as above.
- I love my flowers so I have used various dies, as above, to make my flower flourish.
The beautiful thing about 'Nicole' is that she will be super for so many occasions depending on how you colour her in, or your could do some paper peacing.
Please pop over to Crafting at the Weekend challenge and take part, with some lovely prizes it is not to be missed. Just follow the link here.
Thank you for taking a peep at my blog and good luck with the challenge.