Our new challenge is Anything Goes/Easter Theme, our sponsors are:-
Offering a prize of 4 Digi Images
Offering a Prize of 3 digi Images
Brilliant prizes aren't they - wish I could join myself but I have had pleasure in using a digi stamp from Glamour eyes for by DT sample, hope you like it.
My Shopping List
Glamour Eyes - Ladies Night Digi Stamp
White 8x8 card blank
White pearlescent and black card
Copics = E000|E00|E11|E29|E25|E27|E93|E04|Black
Couture embossing folder - Extra Loren
Spellbinders Adorning Squares
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Tonic flower punch
- I started by colouring my digi stamp in using the above listed copic pens.
- I then decided on an 8x8 card and decided to stick with monochrome which makes the image stand out - I hope.
- I matted some black card followed by a piece of white pearlescent which I punched along the edges.
- Another piece of black card followed by another piece of white pearlescent card which I embossed.
- I diecut my image and made a faux mat in black.
- I then stamped my sentiment which was a stamp I have had in my stamp stash for a few years and I think was from Kanban, again die cut and made a faux mat. My image was stamped in black versafine and clear embossed.
- I finished by punching out my flowers using a tonic geared punch and topped with some black gems - yes I know - gems, not something I use very often as I am a gem scrooge - hee hee.
Can I also say that we have a Facebook page, where there is other just for fun challenges, so if you are not already a member of the group, I urge you to pop over and join us.
The winners and Top 3 from the last challenge can be found here.
Thank you for stopping by. See you again I hope and do take care.