Good morning crafters and followers. Happy Easter and I hope those of you not working will be having a lovely Easter Monday. I say those not working as I am sure there will be crafters out there who have to work shifts and will not be taking a bank holiday today.
Well, my card today is my DT sample for the brand new challenge over at Crafting from the Heart.
The challenge is Anything Goes/April Showers.
My Shopping List
Sue Wilson Filligree 3D Bow die
Tattered lace - Chantilly flourish | lacy rose flowers and leaves
Tonic square layered dies
embossalicious butterfly A4 embossing folder
Delicious Doodles - Ivy Fairy - Angelie
- I always print out my digi stamp at least the day before I need to use it as there is less likely of bleeding.
- I then coloured my image using the copic markers listed above.
- I also filled the wings in with my glue pen and covered that with lemon glitter.
- I began with a plain 8x8 white card
- I matted piece of centura pearl card which I had embossed using the embossilicious folder
- I the cut another piece of centura pearl card and used the tonic squares layered die to cut the middle section out to make a frame.
- I cut my image out using the ek success circle cutter and also cut a slightly bigger piece out of yellow card as a mat.
- I cut 4 pieces of lace chantilly flourish out of yellow card and placed those onto my card.
- I made 4 roses using some backing papers from the tattered lace magazine. The leaves were made also using the dies from tattered lace flowers and leaves dies.
- I used the same backing paper to make the bow using Sue Wilson Filligree 3D bow.
Can I also say that we have a Facebook page, where there is other just for fun challenges, so if you are not already a member of the group, I urge you to pop over and join us.
The winners and Top 3 from the last challenge can be found here.
Thank you for stopping by. See you again I hope and do take care.
I have also entered this card into the following challenge: -