Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Fun in the Snow


Good evening everyone.  Only one more day to go at work then I will be finished until January 6th.  YIPPEE.

My post today is a simple card really.  I don't normally do kits, never buy them but I attended the show at Hunkydory show last year and this year and received a free christmas kit each year so I thought I would use them this year.  This topper was one from those kits.  The flower and leaves are marianne dies and the backing paper was also from one of the kits.

Hope you like it.

See you all soon.  Take care.


2 comments: