Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Friday 7 December 2012

White Christmas

Hi fellow crafters and followers.  Hope you are all well and getting ready for Christmas.
Today's post is the first of my DT cards for the new challenge down at My Craft Creations.
I began with a plain C5 white card base, followed by a piece of white glitter card followed by another piece of plain white card which I pricked all around the edges.  I then embossed a piece of centura pearl white card.  I stamped the verse with WOW glitter embossing powder and die cut using a spellbinders die which I weaved white ribbon around.  I matted that onto another diecut red mirri card.  The flowers are all die cut using white centura pearl card and I have used a mixture of Marianne dies and spellbinders dies.  Finished off with a red mirri card candi.
There will be another DT sample tomorrow and do pop over to My Craft Creations and enter the challenge it is a super prize.
Thank you for stopping by and do take care.
I have entered this card into the following challenge: -

3 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card as always Kandy, Hope everything has gone o.k. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Love the details! Thank you for taking part in the Craft Garden challenge!

    ReplyDelete