Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Happy Christmas

Hi crafters and followers.  Well Wednesday is here and todays card is scheduled so hopefully it has gone okay.  I am a little nervous now, early rise tomorrow as I have to be at the hospital by 0700 tomorrow for my shoulder operation.  Should be out on Friday and then I am supposed to rest, rest and more rest.  Looks like it will be major catching up on my readying and for crafting I will have to settle with watching create and craft until January.
Today's card is one I really enjoyed making because of the flowers and swirls.  I started with a 6x6 white base card and drew the red stitching around the edges.  I then took another piece of white card cut to fit inside the faux stitching which I embossed  using a holly mask.  I stamped the Happy Christmas using WOW embossing glitter powders and die cut that out.  The dies are Marianne craftables.  I then fished around in my paper stash and found and used those bits and pieces that aren't big enough for matting but you don't want to throw away because that is not what crafters do!  I die cut the three poinsettias using spellbinders dies which are brilliant for those bits and pieces.  All finished off with a couple of swirls die cut with gold mirri card.
Hope you like it.  Thank you for your comments and for stopping by.  Take care.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, I love the poinsettias in the patterned papers
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete