Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Sunday 2 December 2012

Baubles Galore

Good evening folks, hope you are all well.  
So, I am all decorated up for Christmas, well my house is. My cards are all done, addressed and h, my pressies are all bought and my cakes have one more feed to do before decorating.  Now you may all be thinking, gosh what is this woman playing at, after all we are only at the beginning of December.  Well my fellow crafters, I will be having an operation on my shoulder on Thursday and will be completely out of action so far as my right arm is concerned for at least 3 weeks so I have had to be organised to a point this year.  Wednesday will be my last live post, all the others will be scheduled.  Apparently I will not be able to use my right arm for anything repetitive which means no computer.  No crafting either, I tell you folks I will be like a bear with a sorehead.  Hubby is soooooooooo not looking forward to this month from that point of view.
In tonight's card I used some stamps from Kanban and the holly leave were from another set but I can't remember whose stamps they were.  The baubles were from Kanban and I have stamped them in black versafine and clear embossed them.  The holly leaves were stamped the same but coloured in with my sakura pens, cut out and placed with silicone glue.  The holly leaves I stamped and embossed using gold wow embossing powders and finished off with sakura red pen for the berries.  Some matting and layering with gold card, all finished off with green ribbon and a few gems.
I have to admit this is one card that I really liked myself so I do hope agree.  Thank you for stopping by and for your comments.  Take care.
I have entered this card into the following challenges: -

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card....lovely images and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how simple and elegant this card is! Thanks for sharing it with us at Visible Image

    ReplyDelete