Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Sunday 15 July 2012

Thinking

Hello fellow crafters.  Hope you are all well and enjoying your crafting.  Today's card features a stamped image from the Paintbox Poppets range from crafters companion.  Little Tommy here was stamped onto watercoloured card as I fully intended on colouring him in but he looked so right as he was I left him.  (he just looks like a Tommy)  
As you can see I have been playing with my serif too - I think I am getting seriously hooked on that programme!
Well folks, enjoy the rest of your Sunday and I do hope you like this card.  Thank you for looking at my blog and you take care.

2 comments:

  1. This really looks like a shabby chic card Kandy. Love the muted colours
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete