Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Forever Friends

Hi, you can tell it's my day off can't you, two cards in one day. This card is one I made on this afternoon whilst crafting with my chums on skype and it will be on Craft Creations as a sample for Sheila's blog challenge.
The stamp is from a set I bought called Wellington and is from Do Crafts.  I think I am addicted to buying stamps.  I completely forgot I had bought this set, either that or I need to start keeping my craft room tidier.  Oops, sorry for swearing - hee hee.
Right, the card, this little lady is coloured in with a mixture of copics and spectrum noirs.  The large die is Xcut and the smaller ones are Nellie Snellen.  I am not completely happy with the hair but you know what they say, practise makes perfect, so I need to keep at it.  Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.  Take care.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, one of my favourite sets of stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Kandis, as always. Thank you for designing this card for my blog challenge x

    ReplyDelete