Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 6 November 2017

Poinsettia Cluster

Good morning. If anyone went to the NEC Birmingham to the craft show hope you had a good time.  My crafting chum Wendy and I decided not to do this one this year as we are saving for Ally Pally in April 2018.  We had such a good time last year, a brilliant weekend.

A new challenge begins at Get Creative today.

Challenge 64  theme is  Holidays




I have used a digi stamp from Ikes Art called Poinsettia Cluster which I have water-coloured using Tim Holtz distress marker pens Forest Moss and Candied Apple.

The sentiment I used is from Phill Martin's Festive Berries Elegant Sentiments stamp set which I have embossed using cosmic shimmer detail gold embossing powder.

I have kept my design simple because I wanted the image to stand out and to be honest I didn't think it needed anything else, hope you agree.  I have inked around the edge using distress ink - candied apple.

If you want to enter your own project into the challenge just follow the link HERE. You can also check out what the rest of the design team have been up to using images from all our sponsors.

Good luck in the challenge and thank you for visiting my blog today.


4 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - like that stamp! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super gorgeous colouring and a fantastic card. Oooh - I wish I could go to the big craft shows... I really miss them. It's a long way to fly though :-(
    Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you.
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete