Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Joy to the World

Good morning all.  We have a lovely new challenge beginning today at Crafty Girlz.

Our theme for this month is: -

Anything Goes / Optional - Make it Christmas

For my post today I have used the Festive Berries stamp set by the lovely Phill Martin.  This frame is absolutely gorgeous. I have stamped it with white detail embossing powder onto Kraft card.  Nothing something I have used very much, the Kraft card but I am a convert now.

The sentiment was also from Phill Martin's Festive Berries.  My poinsettia flowers are stamped onto vellum using a stamp set from spellbinders which matches their poinsettia dies.  My leaves are dies from Creative Expressions - Berry Bough to which I have added some berries cosmic shimmer pearl drops.

To enter your own project into our challenge follow the link HERE.

Thanks for visiting today.  Good luck in the challenge.



1 comment: