Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Saturday 22 July 2017

Mystical Flowers


Good afternoon all.  Hope your Saturday is going well?

I have had a lovely afternoon crafting playing with some new stamps I received from Honey Doo Crafts.

I cut a frame out using my BSC in white card and stamped the medium and small flowers from Mystical Flowers Stamp Set.  The ink pads I used were two Tim Holtz distress inks.  I then coloured the card using a Cosmic Shimmer Colour Cloud ink.

My card is an 8x8 and I embossed another piece of white card 7.75" x 7.75".

I have put a of plain white card across the middle of the frame and then stamped my flowers out on vellum using WOW embossing powder.  My leaves are from Chloe's Creative Crafts and stamped again using WOW powder onto heat resistant acetate.

I finished off the flowers with Tonic Nuvo Drops.

Thanks for visiting today.  See you soon.

Challenge entered

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Thanks so much for joining us a Colour Crazy Challenge this time
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete