Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 3 July 2017

Daisy May with a Flower



Good morning all.  Hope you had a good weekend?  I have to admit mine wasn't so good this weekend as my darling husband managed to pass his cold onto me.  Luckily it stayed as a head cold but it was still pretty miserable.  Still getting better now and I did manage some crafting - took my mind off my runny nose etc.

We have a lovely new challenge beginning today at Get Creative.

Challenge 60 has a theme of 'Clean and Simple.

For this challenge we have three sponsors: -




I have chosen to use a digi stamp from Angie's Digital Stamps called 'Daisy May with a Flower'

I chose this image because I thought it could be used for loads of occasions.  Although I have done a birthday it could also be used for , thank you/sympathy/thinking of you cards too.  Very versatile.

I have coloured Daisy May in using my copic sketch markers and then fussy cut her out.

I recently received my carnival collection from the lovely Phill Martin in tangerine so was keen to use that.  I have used all white card and used the tangerine colour cloud to colour the mat and to stencil the sentiment.  The stencil was also a Phill Martin one.

To see more ideas and images from all our sponsors and to enter your own 'Clean and Simple' project into our challenge just follow the link HERE.

Thanks for visiting today.  Hope to see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment