Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 1 May 2017

Rachel

Hi, back again with details of a new challenge beginning at Get Creative Challenge.

Challenge 58 has a theme of

'Must Use Buttons & Bows.

We have three sponsors for this challenge





I have used a digi stamp from Sheepski Designs called 'Rachel'

I started by taking the image into my serif craft artist and removed the white from the hat replacing it with a material from a digi kit which has knitted materials within it.

I then printed out the image and coloured the rest of her in with my copic marker pens.  I then fussy cut her out using my BSC on the 'direct to cut' with a 0.4mm border.

I made the basket weave background using a weaving die from creative expressions and also made a small frame again using dies from creative expressions, one of the shadow box collection - lattice frames.

The embossing folder is actually a button 8x8 folder from crafters companion and the bow is another die cut from creative expressions

I finished off my card with some buttons sporadically placed within the embossing folder.

To see more designs from our design team and to enter your own 'Buttons & Bows' project into our challenge follow the link HERE.

Challenges entered

Good luck and take care.

5 comments:

  1. What fantastic colouring, love the colour combination you've picked. You can enter this into my blog challenge https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/challenge-2-anything-goes.html or my facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1730005463906336/ see if you can win yourself some more of my images
    Andrea x
    SheepSki Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I love the embossing and the real buttons you added. So glad you joined our Challenge at 613 Avenue Create. God bless!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at SheepSki Designs and best of luck with your entry.

    Mary DT Member for SheepSki Designs Challenges...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, loving your colours and of course the image. Brilliant texture you have created with the weaving behind her.
    Thanks for joining us over at Sheep Ski Designs.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete