Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 1 May 2017

Have a Lovely Day


My final post today and another challenge starts at Crafty Girls Creations Challenge.

Challenge 35 is Just for Fun.

I love these challenges because I can use anything from my crafty stash and just play.

I picked an embossing folder and inked the embossed side before placing my card in and running it through my caliber.

My main die is called 'Madeline' and is a creative expressions one. The leaves are also die cut from creative expressions dies.

My sentiment is a stamp from the lovely Phill Martin's blossom stamp set.

The flowers are stamps from Chloes Creative Cards stamped onto vellum using embossing powder from cosmic shimmer.  I have used her peony collection and pretty flowers set.

I finished off with some gems in the centre of the flowers.

To see more designs from the rest of our design team AND to enter your own project into the challenge follow the link HERE.

Challenges entered


Thanks for visiting.

See you soon

5 comments:

  1. Kandy this is just gorgeous and adore the flower spray.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow just stunning, love the colours, embossing, and layout

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete