Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Wednesday 1 February 2017

Gina Caribe

Good morning folks.

We start a new challenge at Crafty Girls Creations this morning.

Our theme is the usual 'Anything Goes'

Our sponsor for this challenge 33 is: -



I have chosen a digi stamp called 'Gina Caribe'.  Such a lovely lady and a pleasure to colour in.

I have used my alcohol markers to colour her in and then fussy cut her out using my BSC.  I also cut a black mat out too.

The dies I have used are all from Sue Wilson and Creative Expressions.

The background is pixie powders and a technique I saw Julia Watts use when she was demonstrating pixie powders on Hochanda recently.

It is created using a piece of heat resistant acetate.  I covered a large area of the rear of the acetate with my 'dries clear' glue.  I then sprayed it with water to keep it moist and sprinkled my pixie powders over the glue.  I then give that a good spritzing with pain water and once happy with the way the pixie powders had dispersed I added some glitter,  Finally I placed a piece of white tissue paper on top of that and dabbed it down with a kitchen roll.  Don't rub just dab until it is all flat then leave it to dry fully, at least overnight.

I have also used an embossing folder but I do apologise I don't know what it was called as I forgot to write on the name - I know - silly of me.

To see more samples from our design team follow the link HERE to our blog where you can also enter your own project.

Thank you so much for visiting and hope to see again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment