Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Sunday 15 January 2017

Something Simple


Good morning all.  

We have a new challenge at Crafty Girlz starting today.

Our theme is 'Anything Goes'.

We have no sponsor for our challenge this month and we are all looking forward to seeing your projects. You can enter your project by following the link HERE where you can also see what our design team have made too.

This month I have kept my design fairly simple. To be honest I already had the matting and layering which I had intended to use for a customers order but changed my mind on the colouring.

The flower I stamped using a stamp from Chloes Creative Cards onto vellum and some cosmic shimmer lustre embossing powder.  I have also used double pierced rectangle dies and flag dies from Sue Wilson and Creative Expressions.

Good luck in the challenge and thank you for visiting today.

Hope to see you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment