Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Friday 6 January 2017

New Beginnings


Hi folks, hope you are all well this Friday morning.  As regular visitors to my blog may know I don't work Fridays so I am having a 'lazy' get up this morning as I am also still on annual leave, going back to work on Monday.  Gosh that is going to be hard as I have been off work for 3 weeks.

I am planning some crafting later today.

We start a new challenge today at Simply Create.


For challenge 123 we have a theme of

New Beginnings

this could be new baby, wedding, engagement, new home, new job and the list goes on.

Actually now we mention new baby, I have never understood that term - can you have an old baby?

I chose to do a baby boy card which I have designed in Serif Craft Artist using 

Digi kit - Baby Bumper

I have also based it on a design from Sue Wilson and her shadow box die so I really do hope she doesn't mind.

If you want to see more ideas from our design team follow the link HERE to our blog and don't forget to enter your own project.

Looking forward to seeing your designs and hope to see you again soon.

Thanks for visiting - take care.



2 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous baby card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vibrancy of the colour. Very eye catching x

    ReplyDelete