Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 4 June 2012

Yippee

Happy Monday Bank Holiday folks.  Hope you are having a good day and getting some crafting in.  Today's card is another boys and is an 8x8.   I have layered some flowered paper onto some navy card.  The flowered paper was a freebie in one of the craft magazines.  The nestie is a grand nestie and I embossed the white layer with one of my m-bossibilities folders.  The image is a digi stamp - not something I have used very often - digi stamps - as I normally like to emboss my stamping however, I think I may be a convert and they are so economical especially if you have a small crafting budget.  Unfortunately, and I am sorry about this, but I cannot remember where I got this digi stamp from but I do hope you like this one as I am quite proud of my colouring in.  I used my spectrum noirs and fleximarkers, mind you the digi stamp was really good too especially for shading points.  Bye for now and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment