Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 2 July 2018

Wildflowers

Good morning all.  Hope you all had a good weekend.

We have a new challenge starting at Crafting from the Heart today.

Our sponsor is


I have used a digi stamp from our sponsor called 'Wildflowers' which I coloured in using spectrum noir pencils.  

I decided to keep my card clean and simple so I used a vase stamp from Creative Expressions which I stamped using black versafine, clear embossed it and fussy cut it out.  The sentiment was also from a sentiment set by Creative Expressions.

The card is a 5x7 blank with them matting and layering being die cut using Spellbinders 5x7 set A & B layering dies.  I also used black colour cloud to ink around the edges of one of the mats.

To see more projects from our design team please follow the link HERE to our challenge blog where you can also enter your own project.

Thanks for visiting today. Hope to see you again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment