Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Friday 1 June 2018

For A Male


Good morning all.  We have a new challenge beginning today at Simply Create Too.
Challenge 139 has a theme of
For a Male

Products I have used for this card is as follows: -

7x7 cream card blank
2 x maroon card
2 x cream card
black versafine ink
clear embossing powder
Sue Wilson Weaving Collection Classic Die (I cut 1 maroon and 1 cream)

To see more samples from our design team follow the link HERE.  Don't forget to enter your own project into the challenge to showcase your work. Anything can be entered as long as you follow the theme.

Thanks for visiting today.


No comments:

Post a Comment