Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 7 May 2018

Bev's Birthday



Good morning all. Hope you are all enjoying the bank holiday.

Today I would like to wish my sister-in-law Bev a lovely birthday and hope she has a special day planned to celebrate.

Her birthday card was made  using the following: -

Pixie Powders for background - I used acetate, covered in dries clear glue which I misted and then added my pixie powders, misted again and then placed some tissue paper onto it, pressed that down so it was fixed (press don't rub) then leave to dry.  This was a technique I learnt from Julia Watts so she may have a tutorial on her blog.

Tangy Tangerine ink mists & embossing powder from Phill Martin Cosmic Shimmer range to stamp and emboss the flowers which are Layered blooms stamps from Honey Doo Crafts.  I also ink misted a piece of card for matting and layering.

Cosmic Shimmer ancient copper detail embossing powder to stamp the sentiments using Chalkboard Relatives & Lavish Leaves Corner stamps from Phill Martin.

The background die and leaves are from Sue Wilson.

Hope you like your card Bev.

Thank you all for visiting today.  Take care.

Challenges entered


4 comments:

  1. Oh my word, those flowers have turned out beautifully I must try them! Your card is beautifully elegant.
    Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is truly wonderful! It is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours and they combine really well with the delicate die-cuts to make a very stylish card,

    hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card!!! I love it!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Corrosive challenge blog.
    Ana Isabel DT Coordinator.

    ReplyDelete