Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 23 April 2018

It's Party Time

Good morning folks.  Hope you all had a good weekend and enjoyed the lovely weather.

We start a new challenge at Crafting from the Heart today.

We have our usual theme of 'Always Anything Goes'

Our sponsor for this challenge is

I have used a digi stamp called 'It's Party Time' from our sponsor which I have coloured in using my copics and graphmaster alcohol pens.

The other products I have used are as follows: -
white card
colour cloud - crimson kiss & basil leaf
embossing folder - row of bows from Creative Expressions
double pierced oval dies from Creative Expressions
leaf dies also from Creative Expressions
spring flower stamps from Honeydoo Crafts

There is no coloured card in this design I have used all white card and coloured it with the colour cloud.

If you visit our challenge blog HERE you can enter your own project into the challenge and also see other designs from our design team.

Thanks for visiting today and do take care.





No comments:

Post a Comment