Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Tuesday 3 October 2017

Christmas Joy


Hi there, thanks for visiting today.  We have started a new challenge at Crafting from the Heart.

Our sponsor is 


I have used a digi stamp from our sponsor called 'Joy'.

I have coloured it in using sakura pens and alcohol ink markers.

The dies I have used are all from Creative Expressions 2017 Festive Set.

For my flowers I have used a stamp from Chloe's Creative Cards - the poinsettia medium and small - embossing onto vellum using cosmic shimmer ruby slippers embossing powder.

I then finished it off using white blizzard nuvo tonic drops.

Why not pop over to our challenge blog to see more designs from our design team and also to enter your own project into the challenge.

See you soon and do take care.





5 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, love the dies!

    Nicola ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute festive creation.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card this is. Love the cute images and the soft colours you've chosen

    ReplyDelete