Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Coffee Time

Good morning folks, my 2nd post of the day.

We have a new challenge beginning at Crafty Girls Creations today.

Our sponsor is



The digi image I have used is called BugMisJJCoffee.

I have coloured my image using copic sketch marker pens.  I used the green marker pen to colour my background mats so they matched up. I have also used some glossy accents on her glasses and tablet screen.

The striped background paper was from my crafty stash and I think it was from a tattered lace magazine.  I also found, in my crafty stamp stash, some stamps which are coffee and tea stamps.  To be honest I had forgotten I had them until using this image and then remembered.  That sounds bad doesn't?  Product of crafting for so long and buying so much crafty items - LOL.

I have used distress ink - ground expresso - to stamp my panel out.

You will also notice I haven't used flowers - which was hard but I liked the card as it was.  Hope you do too.

To see more super designs from our design team follow the link HERE.  Don't forget to enter your own project whilst you are visiting.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Take care and I hope to see you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment