Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Tuesday 1 November 2016

Merry Christmas to You


Good morning folks.  Well it is now the 1st November today.  Certainly in the shops Christmas has already arrived so today I thought it would arrive on here too - hee hee.

We start a new challenge at Creative Ladybirds Creations today.

Our theme is 'anything goes'.

I created my background using a stencil, versamark ink and ruby red glitter embossing powder from cosmic shimmer.

Frames, tags and leaves are all dies from creative expressions.

My poinsettias are stamped and embossing using ruby glitter embossing powder, parchment and stamps from Chloe's Creative Cards.

The sentiment is one of Phil Martins from Sentimentally Yours Snowflake Set.

All finished off with nuvo pearl drops from tonic.

Follow the link HERE to our blog to see more designs from our design team and also to enter your own project.

Thanks for visiting today.  Take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment