Welcome

Welcome to my blog where I post regular photographs of cards I have made. I hope you enjoy looking through my cards and I would like to thank you for taking the time to stop by and also for leaving any comments and following my blog. I shall also be posting a few of my knitting projects too.

Followers

Monday 17 October 2016

Halloween Pumpkin

Good morning.  

Hope you all had a good weekend?

How about starting this week off with a new challenge at Get Creative Challenges?

Our theme for challenge 50 is black and orange.

Our sponsor 


I have used 'Halloween Pumpkin' digi stamp from our sponsor for my card today.

I have coloured it in using copic markers.

The frames were die cut using spellbinders 5x7 matting and layering sets A & B.

My flowers were stamped onto parchment using Chic Pumpkin embossing powder from Phil Martin cosmic shimmer range and flower stamp from Chloes Creative Cards.  The leaves were die cut using a die from creative expressions, all finished off with a black card candy in the centre.

Why not follow the link HERE to our challenge blog where you can find more ideas from our design team who are also using digi stamps from our sponsor PLUS you can enter your own project into the challenge.  Don't forget to follow the theme.

Thanks for visiting.

Happy crafting and take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment